FaMiLy.eSport Index du Forum
FaMiLy.eSport
Bienvenue Site officiel de la FaMiLy.eSport aka FML .

FaMiLy.eSport Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: The Accidental Insurance Agent: How One Day Changed My Life ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FaMiLy.eSport Index du Forum -> Xbox 360 -> Défiez-nous VS.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karllaura

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 18:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Accidental Insurance Agent: How One Day Changed My Life Répondre en citant

In 1986 I had a life changing event. I lost my dream sales job selling jet fighter aircraft around the world due to and act of congress.
I was mortified.
I had entered the selling arena five years prior to this even when I obtained a Series 7 license and sold limited partnership offerings while I lived in Honolulu, Hawaii.
With that experience, I was quickly offered the chance to sell personal life insurance for a major fraternal organization.
I lasted seven months. I failed, not because I couldn't sell (I set three sales records for them) but because I was not able to make cold calls.
I left the industry with my tail between my legs and banished myself Saudi Arabia as a contract consultant.
During my time in Saudi, I read sales book after sales book. In one year I returned to a new chance to sell insurance to banks.
My third time at selling became a huge success. I was even Agent of Year four times. I made it.
This is my story of success, failure and then an ultimate triumph.
I share my selling experiences with real life stories and events and draw a moral for even the most experienced salesperson to use in their career.
When you read this book you will find tips and ideas that may make your career just as successful as mine has been.

Details:
price: $9.95
bound: 162 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B06XFGPS1M
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1710 KB

The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life Lynn High
The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life download torrent ExtraTorrent The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life ebook free download The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life download french The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life book pc free The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life book text online view format The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life ebook android pdf The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life kindle download free The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life kindle download free The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life book download via Transmission The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life free epub The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life book from motorola read The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life book kindle The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life store book The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life mobile ebook The Accidental Insurance Agent: How one day changed my life book google docs

Thats something entirely different than contesting a claimThey know if a ticket will jack up your car insurance rates.Ah, it's the age-old question: Will that speeding ticket make my rates go up?Not all traffic tickets are equalIt all bs since I gave Aflac permission to access the records from the hospitalStay away from these crooksAny help is appreciated ChrisChris Huntley on May 18, 2012, 6:08 pm Well, Im relieved to hear its not one of the companies I representMelissa Reply Chris Huntley on April 16, 2014, 8:52 am Im not a lawyerWaiting for medical insurance to be in effect due to job change, 311, 2016Satisfaction RatingDON'T PURCHASE A POLICY FROM COLONIAL!!! My wife and I purchased a disability policy for her in case something happened we would receive benefits if she was out of work for an extended period of timeOnce I forgot my password and had to call in and the rep there looked at my account and told me I had not filed my wellness claims for the year prior and she got me paid quicklyThe monthly price has never increasedHe only put a month and the yearI really have no ideaYou are on hold for endless minutes and they give all of their customercalled me a couple of weeks ago asking additional questions about if he had a primary doctor or any emergency rooms visitsReply Brittany on May 1, 2015, 10:34 pm I was just asking because he died within the 2 year clause, which makes it contestableThey should really worry about karma.Helpful?YesNoSierra of Easthampton, MA on JanReply Chris Huntley on November 7, 2013, 1:38 pm I would say you should run from that insurance agentReply Chris Huntley on April 20, 2016, 9:39 pm Hi Carol, YesClick Here for Help Getting Paid *Huntley Wealth Insurance and its representatives do not give legal or tax adviceIt is now September 22, 2015 globe life insurance company is still telling us that they are in contact with her medical providers and they are still trying to obtain her medical recordsWhich was exactly 2 years after the policy was purchasedIf I had to recommend a company for insurance, it would not be Colonial Life.Helpful?YesNoDonald of Baltimore, MD on May 9, 2016Satisfaction RatingI have been paying for my insurance through my company since 2013Im I required to help them find something to contest the claim? Do I have to help provide the autopsy report? Reply Chris Huntley on July 27, 2012, 11:21 am I cant possibly answer these questionsCurrently having to sell belongings at a huge loss to just eat while waiting for them to service my claim 79c7fb41ad

https://tuetenmeddtobur.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/figleyrsquos-search-for…]Figley’s Search For The Perfect Pet (Mutasia) download epub mobi pdf fb2[/url]Muslim Students, Education and Neoliberalism: Schooling a 'Suspect Community' download epub mobi pdf fb2The Twelve Days of Christmas: Morning and Evening Thoughts on Immanuel: God with Us download epub mobi pdf fb2Influência sagrada: Como Deus usa as esposas para moldar as almas de seus maridos (Portuguese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2If You Lived Here You'd Already Be Home download epub mobi pdf fb2Long Black Veil: A Novel download epub mobi pdf fb2Gaining Freedom: Passive Income download epub mobi pdf fb2Anime de TOEIC2 the second ebook for studying TOEIC with some sentences which describe some Japanese animations characters such as Kemono Friends Konosubarashiisekaini ... Shukufukuwo2 and etc (JapaneHome-Based Business Ideas for New Entrepreneurs: Freelancing & Publishing for Beginners download epub mobi pdf fb2The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Anesthetic and Respiratory Devices download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 18:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FaMiLy.eSport Index du Forum -> Xbox 360 -> Défiez-nous VS. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006